Best acting & auditioning books according to redditors
We found 511 Reddit comments discussing the best acting & auditioning books. We ranked the 205 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
8. Speak with Distinction: The Classic Skinner Method to Speech on the Stage
Speak with Distinction Applause Acting Series Series Softcover Written by Edith SkinnerWidely recognized as the most complete and rigorous text of its kind since it was first published in 1942, Speak With Distinction is an invaluable resourceIt presents a comprehensive study of the sounds of Spoken ...
10. Freeing the Natural Voice: Imagery and Art in the Practice of Voice and Language
Drama Publishers Quite Specific Media
12. Just a Geek: Unflinchingly honest tales of the search for life, love, and fulfillment beyond the Starship Enterprise
O Reilly Media
15. Michael Caine - Acting in Film: An Actor's Take on Movie Making (The Applause Acting Series) Revised Expanded Edition
Acting in Film (An Actor's Take on Movie Making) Applause Acting Series Series Softcover by Michael CaineA master actor who's appeared in an enormous number of films, starring with everyone from Nicholson to Kermit the Frog, Michael Caine is uniquely qualified to provide his view of making moviesThi...
16. The Eight Characters of Comedy: Guide to Sitcom Acting And Writing
The Eight Characters of Comedy is the “How-To” guide for actors and writers who want to break into the world of sitcoms
17. Hollywood Babylon: The Legendary Underground Classic of Hollywood's Darkest and Best Kept Secrets
19. The Art of Acting
Stella Adler - The Art of Acting Applause Books Series Hardcover Written by Howard KisselStella Adler was one of the 20th Century's greatest figuresShe is arguably the most important teacher of acting in American historyOver her long career, both in New York and Hollywood, she offered her vast actin...