Best economic condition books according to redditors
We found 3,523 Reddit comments discussing the best economic condition books. We ranked the 996 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
2. Democracy – The God That Failed (Perspectives on Democratic Practice)
A systematic treatment of the historic transformation of the West from limited monarchy to unlimited democracy.
3. The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
neo-liberal economics in actionthe Chicago School of economicsdisaster capitalilsm
6. The Spirit Level: Why Greater Equality Makes Societies Stronger
Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
7. Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse
A hardcover book, 194 pagesPUBISHER; Regnery Pubishing, 1edition (February 9,2009)Language: EnglishISBN;10-1596985872
8. The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World: 10th Anniversary Edition
10. Race Against The Machine: How the Digital Revolution is Accelerating Innovation, Driving Productivity, and Irreversibly Transforming Employment and the Economy
11. From Mutual Aid to the Welfare State: Fraternal Societies and Social Services, 1890-1967
Used Book in Good Condition
16. The White Man's Burden: Why the West's Efforts to Aid the Rest Have Done So Much Ill and So Little Good