Best economics books according to redditors
We found 17,525 Reddit comments discussing the best economics books. We ranked the 5,127 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
1. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
This classic text is annotated to update Graham's timeless wisdom for today's market conditions...The greatest investment advisor of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham, taught and inspired people worldwide.Graham's philosophy of "value investing" -- which shields investors from substantial error...
2. How to Lie with Statistics
Statistions, how to lieDarrell HuffIllustrated by Irving GenisNew York - London 5 6 7 8 9 0
3. Economics in One Lesson: The Shortest and Surest Way to Understand Basic Economics
6. Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
8. Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything (P.S.)
9. Capital in the Twenty First Century
an economic treatise on the nature of capital in the 21st century
11. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns
The Little Book of Common Sense Investing The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns
13. Democracy – The God That Failed (Perspectives on Democratic Practice)
A systematic treatment of the historic transformation of the West from limited monarchy to unlimited democracy.
14. The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
neo-liberal economics in actionthe Chicago School of economicsdisaster capitalilsm