Best musical genres books according to redditors
We found 2,605 Reddit comments discussing the best musical genres books. We ranked the 1,169 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
1. The Real Book: Sixth Edition
The Real Books are the best-selling jazz books of all timeSince the 1970s, musicians have trusted these volumes to get them through every gig, night after nightThe problem is that the books were illegally produced and distributed, without any regard to copyright law, or royalties paid to the compose...
5. Solo Guitar Playing - Book 1, 4th Edition
Over 200 Musical Exercises and Repertoire SelectionsArranged for GuitarStandard NotationPublisher: Music Sales America254 Pages
7. Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream
11. Dancing with Jesus: Featuring a Host of Miraculous Moves
Running Press Book Publishers
12. Jazzology: The Encyclopedia of Jazz Theory for All Musicians
204 pagesSize: 12" x 9"Author: "Nor Eddine Bahha"ISBN: 0634086782For harmony, it covers: harmonic analysis, piano voicings and voice leading; modulations and modal interchange, and reharmonization
16. A Modern Method for Guitar - Volume 1
Learn guitar the Berklee wayThe Leavitt guitar method, used as the basic text for the Berklee College of Music guitar program, has stood the test of time and earned a loyal following of students and instructorsComprised of 3 volumes, this method is a practical and comprehensive guitar instruction pr...