Best business management & leadership books according to redditors
We found 4,460 Reddit comments discussing the best business management & leadership books. We ranked the 1,469 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
2. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
3. The Black Swan: Second Edition: The Impact of the Highly Improbable: With a new section: "On Robustness and Fragility" (Incerto)
Random House Trade
4. Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think
“One of the most important books I’ve ever read―an indispensable guide to thinking clearly about the world.” – Bill Gates“Hans Rosling tells the story of ‘the secret silent miracle of human progress’ as only he can. But Factfulness does much more than that. It also explains why progr...
7. Shadow & Claw: The First Half of 'The Book of the New Sun'
Shadow Claw The First Half of The Book of the New Sun
9. The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
12. Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
Business Model Generation A Handbook for Visionaries Game Changers and Challengers
14. Mind & Cosmos: Why the Materialist Neo-Darwinian Conception of Nature is Almost Certainly False
Oxford University Press USA
16. Practice of Cloud System Administration, The: Designing and Operating Large Distributed Systems, Volume 2